Re: Mobius scripts audio examples

well i tried it with some simple rhythms and the results were pretty unusable using my exisiting rate shifts. i guess with more thought as you've laid out, you could possible do something pretty cool.

one thing i'd really like is the ability to predict how a rate shift will affect the length of a loop and therefore calculate multiple rate shifts so that the overall loop length is unaffected. i tried to work it out (the math isn't particularly hard), but the results didn't work in practice...

sim