Re: Electro Harmonix Freeze - Sound Retainer

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 3:53 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
Anyway, I prefer the sound from the Vortex ;-)

andy

Im so glad you said that Andy! Now I dont have to buy a freeze... however, After Jeff requesting I post my Vortex settings, I have to admit,that when I re-visited my patch, I realised that it wasnt quite as good as I thought, and WAS quite er.. loopy sounding, as in too long. Attepts to make the loop a bit shorter kinda failed..

Ehem.. Care to share YOUR settings?

;-O

Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com