Re: How do I make a gated reverb?

Funnily, I first got into using gate verbs by hearing some early
releases from Cabaret Voltaire. I worked like mad, cabling reverbs and
noise gates all over the place, but never got my stuff to sound right.
Many, many years later I heard that CV had not used reverb gating
technique at all on those tracks, they had simply used a sampler with
sampled drum hits ;-))  LOL

Per

LOL... Ha ha!!! Must ve been later CV right? I fell in love with the fast buzzing delay they used on drums actually... on things like sluggin fer Jesus and Red Mecca.

Ive said many times that the Cabs were HUGE for me growing up, I am so proud that I got to see them play live pretty early. (Before Chris Watson quit). The´re early work was so inspiring to industrial music, and the later stuff has been cited by many extremely big House and Techno producers to be a big influence... What arent they hugely rich?

Thx for the reminder... Nag Nag Nag now playing here...  (7" version vinyl I may add...)

Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094