Re: Electro Harmonix Freeze - Vortex Patch

Andy, I just started routing the Vortex as you describe, rather than effect return...

Well not exactly, Im running it after my Fireworx.. now I AM having issues with distortion actually.. now is that due to to high output from the fireworx into the Vortex (PS I LIKE the distortion actually, has a nice warm ampy quality to it.. but.. it shouldnt be there, it has to go...) OR.. is it , as you describe, that the Vortex makes too high an output into my mixer? I think I did cure it by pressing in a pad switch and turning up a bit on the mixer...

God I wish I knew WHY things worked, instead of finding everything out via trial and error!!!
(People at work say.. How come you knew that 5 clicks of the letter T means "highlight all forwards" in Final Cut... I say.. dunno... just found it out one day...)

I'm on my 2nd wife... first was just practicing...

Mark