From: Charles Zwicky <cazwicky@earthlink.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 1:29:23 PM
Subject: Re: Electro Harmonix Freeze - Sound Retainer

Hi Eric,
 Depending on whether you're on Mac or PC there are some good  software only choices, and if you're interested in HW / stompbox development, check out Spin Semiconductor's development system:

http://www.spinsemi.com/products.html

Hi Charles,

I am interested in experimenting in DSP environment, can you give some suggestions for hardware/software? I am looking at this MPLAB starter kit, do you think that is a good choice?
http://www.microchip.com/stellent/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&nodeId=1406&dDocName=en534506

Thanks,
Eric