Re: Roger O'Donnell

Beats me too!

There's some software running on the macbook beside him, the GUI doesnt remind me of any software I know...

But I know, of all people, you have the experience, if you dont know what it is, then it's gotta be mystery software!!!!

-Petri-

2011/3/5 Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Petri Lahtinen
<kollegavalmentaja@gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought this was worth of sharing
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmguHdth7Y

Thanks Petri, I enjoy that music a lot! But what the heck is "Glitch
Sequencer"? An internet search only gives Roger O'Donnell Facebook
page. But that's cool because over there he recently uploaded a video
to show off "how Glitch Sequencer works".
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Roger-ODonnell/9158211963
Pretty interesting although he never actually says what Glitch
Sequencer is! I would guess it is a Max For Live mockup?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com