Re: Lower octave

The octaver on the M9 is excellent in fact it tracks better than the OC-3
whats cool about the OC-3 though is the "poly" option you can dial it
so it tracks only the E and A string for ex. and the rest of them
normal so when you play chords it sounds like you are playing bass at
the same time.
Im selling one in ebay at the moment

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110656922152

cheers