Re: Lower octave

ejyuhas wrote:
> I'm using a Boss OC-2 for my "guitar as bass" sounds...sometimes it

> But used with an eBow, it really adds some droney depth and low-end to
> one's loops and playing.

treat yourself to the EH Octave unit.
( and get back your money by selling the OC2, that's what
 I did)

I never thought the OC2 felt like bass, but the
EH Octave Multiplexer really does, (well to me
anyway, I'm primarily a bass player)

The Sub Off setting is pretty amazing with an ebow too.

apologies for kind of a rant, if the OC2 works for you
then it's good by definition

andy
ps
tone suck? the bypass on the OC2 does that, well
it did for me anyway, to the extent I couldn't
tolerate it in the signal chain.
...and check out the actual dry sound when you mix
in the dry signal, that's really feeble.