Re: Lower octave

I use my Line 6 Filter Modeler for lower octave synth sounds. The FM can do a decent Moog Bass impersonation. The tracking is mono, just like the original. It is a great pedal w/ a myriad of sonic possibilities.

:-)PJ

-----Original Message-----
From: ejyuhas <ejyuhas@embarqmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Sun, Mar 6, 2011 1:40 pm
Subject: RE: Lower octave

I'm using a Boss OC-2 for my "guitar as bass" sounds...sometimes it works great, sometimes sounds unrealistic.

You have to dial the knobs just right, otherwise it really gets "too vibe-y, or rather, distorted", instead of sounding like a true bass.

But used with an eBow, it really adds some droney depth and low-end to one's loops and playing.

Edward