Eventide Timefactor further discoveries

Neat little looper on the Time Factor, not much time but several
different track speeds and correct me if I'm wrong, the looper does
seem to respond well  to incoming midi sync, as well as stop and
start. also I like that it offers the option to replace or overdub
with either latched or unlatched button response. In addition to
hooking up an EV-5 pedal for expression and morphing duties,  I have
also added a three button aux switch, an old digitech FS300 that is
compatible and can be used to assign 3 extra functions  in either
delay or loop mode. this is where the fun begins.
  I have programmed a ducking delay function with a twist similar to
what Per was describing  doing with the Fireworx a while back. My
ducking delay patch is set to a very high threshold so that as long as
I sustain notes, very little of the delay is heard, but the moment i
rest or if i play staccato or muted i can hear the delay bloom. What
is interesting is that within this ducking delay patch I assigned an
aux switch to toggle between 0% feedback and %110 percent feedback so
that if I want to, anytime I stop playing for any length of time the
delay will begin to slowly self oscillate and grow louder until I
begin playing again and the delay is again ducked and not heard.  (one
has to be careful not to leave it in this mode and leave the room as
it does have the capability of self oscillating in to severe speaker
damage). In addition to this I can at any time hit the hold function
as well to create a none oscillating infinite loop repeat. I like that
the hold feature is available on all of the different delay types and
the timefactor's delays respond to my Looperlatives incoming midi
clock very well, syncing up flawlessly, and responding to track speed
changes quickly. I will post some  examples when I get some free time
  Bill