Re: YOUR FANTASY BAND

I wouldn't mine being in a band that had Tony Allen (of Fela Kuti's
band) on drums, Ryan Moore (of Legendary Pink Dots & Twilight Circus
Dub Sound System) on bass, Bill Wolter (a local dude I know) on
guitar, and me doing various electronic stuff. Probably no vocalist
unless maybe if Horace Andy was available. If Adrian Utley (from
Portishead) was available on organ, or Arve Henriksen was available
for trumpet, I'd probably let them sit in with us.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com