Re: bidule users - live usage & "presets"

Same behaviour here.

-f
www.eterogeneo.com

2011/3/9 Simeon Harris <simeonharris40@googlemail.com>
michael, have you tried hitting the little button that stops the audio at the top of the layout window before opening another layout?

it might work, i havn't tried it myself

sim

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de> wrote:
> my layouts are on the massive side and are quite varied from one to the other

same here. I also noticed that more often than not, Bidule crashes when I open another layout while one is already open. They say this is due to the poor programming  and memory handling of one or more of the plugins I use. <sigh>  This seems to be a downside of the modular plugin idea.

-Michael