new boss pedal!

Even if you can't read Dutch, I think this would be a great pedal for a lot of people...

ted h.

Or would you sing somethin' different. Somethin' real. Somethin' *you* felt. Cause I'm telling you right now, that's the kind of song people want to hear. That's the kind of song that truly saves people. It ain't got nothin to do with believin' in God, Mr. Cash. It has to do with believin' in yourself. Sam Phillips, "Walk the Line"