Re: YOUR FANTASY BAND

Okay I think I'll play....

Michael Hedges on electric harp guitar indicative of what he was using on Taproot.

Marc Anderson on tabla and Steve Tibbetts might as well come along and do something amazing.

Warren Zevon to bring forth lyricism like Bill Lee

David Lindley on violin or whatever he wants

If he's not on violin maybe me on violin.

I don't even know if we'd have to play mostly I'd just like to hang out with these fellas and talk about life and how they became who they became.

Jim