Re: bidule question

i have no idea.  i didn't even know you could upload your own color scheme.

- jim

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 12:40 PM, Simeon Harris <simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
i use a custom colour scheme (biasco) with bidule and it makes the main layout much easier to see (for me) as it has more contrast, but when you open a group, or bidule, the colour scheme is still black text on a dark grey background with green meters in the mixers etc (yuk). is it possible to change these colours? even changing the text to white would help me immensely.

sim