Re: Behringer FCB1010

Hi Ed,

I replaced my Behringer FCB1010 with the IK Multimedia StealthPedal, a
Boss FS-6 Dual Footswitch and an M-Audio Universal expression
controller pedal. The whole setup cost about $285 and gives me two
expression pedals and two switches. It's a lot simpler than the
Behringer and doesn't require a midi intereface. Packs up much smaller
too.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com