Re: Behringer FCB1010

Yes, I know Mobius is going to be an uphill learn. It looks like it can do everything though. I've been learning Logic for the last year and a half after 25 years of Digital Performer. Very hard to learn new ways of doing things, but a very cool tool. Ableton looks very capable too, but I'm overloaded on things to study.

I originally thought compact was a good idea when I got the RC-2, but I think more switches, each set up for its own thing, would be easier for me.

Thanks,