Re: Behringer FCB1010

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 2:16 AM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
Gordius

not entry level due to cost,
but it's the best.

Doesn't the Godius require a PC to edit? I'm on Mac.

Yamaha boards in

totally avoid, 70mS latency
...no good at all for looping

That is very useful information.

One last question: The Behringer requires a midi interface to interact with Mobius, does it not? I just thought of this. This is pushing me towards the Stealth. I envision being able to put a MacBook, pedalboard, and a few effects into my back pack and carry my guitar and lute to a gig, riding trains. I have a couple of rackmount midi interfaces (motu 828 and FirePod) but that would add extra weight and take up precious space in my baggage. Of course I could buy yet another midi interface in the form of a small USB one, but that seems like a waste and a step backwards.