Re: EDP foot controller

On 16 Mar 2011 at 19:26, Sylvain Poitras wrote:

> 3- Anyone has a spare EDP foot controller to sell me on the cheap?

I've just made my own, using a £10 ebay marshall footswitch as the
basis and an arduino chip to control it - total cost about £40 and
it's fully programmable.

This was my photoshop mockup

http://www.nickrobinson.info/music/images/troller.jpg

and this is the reality (so far)

http://www.nickrobinson.info/music/images/troller3.jpg

I'm now wrestling with the subleties of creating a matrix of
footswitches so I can add more functionality to it.

As with the other thread, it would be good to find pressed steel
containers so I could position the holes only where I wanted them -
those on the marshall were too central.

All the best,

Nick Robinson

music site :    http://www.looping.me.uk