Line 6 Pod XT Live Multi-Effects Guitar Processor for sale

Hi all,

Am liberating some unused equipment from my studio, if anyone is interested, starting with nice effects processor for tone and basic effects, this item has received very little usage...

Prices go from $185 to $280 on ebay, as linked below, I'm happy to take $200 paypal-ed to my account at todd@toddreynolds.com if anyone is interested.  No box, no manual, just the unit and its accompanying power supply. A modest shipping rate would also apply, (not a $40 shipping cost like one sees repeatedly on ebay, boy that chaps my ass.)

Line 6 Pod XT Live Multi-Effects Guitar Processor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yskgccMi8Fg

http://catalog.ebay.com/Line-6-Pod-XT-Live-Multi-Effects-Guitar-Effect-Pedal-/78718056

Cheers, my friends!

Todd

--
• Outerborough, my debut double CD set soon available on iTunes, and is released on INNOVA Recordings on March 29th.  The CD Release party is scheduled for March 16th at ISSUE Project Room.  I'd be delighted to have you there.

http://issueprojectroom.org

http://toddreynolds.com
http://twitter.com/digifiddler
http://myspace.com/toddreynoldsmusic