Re: was:tape delay plug ins, now user reviews

very true Bill,the internet is a gamble with this,im sure those
plugins are cool and funcitonal,but im seeing more and more companies
false advertising as well,softstep is one of them,how can you sell
such products in such a state,makes us pay big bucks  and expect us to
be their free beta tester and have understanding and compasion?? The
software for the digitechs jamman stereo looper is a joke as well even
with their latest update!! i had my issues with the eventide
timefactor as well when i first bought it(i was one of the first ones)
and it took them a while to iron may critical issues out,i mean a
400.00dlls pedal and the tap tempo,spill over,and many other basic
functions which they advertised didnt work properly?? i just dont
agree with that,i buy devices to start making music and dont mind
putting in the time to learn how to use them,but i dont pay to become
a beta tester,i understand minor bugs can go undetected and is
expected of them to come up with a fix, but joining a forum for me is
to suggest cool features that will improve them and not to solve such
issues,that has made me waste so much time in the past.
yet they put their videos in youtube and make it all look like
everything works as expected so you salivate and buy it,or they give
you faulty software editors that look killer and suppose to make it
easier for you,i find this pathetic really.
i wouldnt mind becoming their beta tester if they gave me their
devices for free though,but i rather spend my time making music.
Luis

--
www.luis-angulo.com