Re: Ableton/Mobius consulting gig

well my advice would be to run it standalone. it's solid as a rock. i'd be happy to help you set it up. would you like to contact me off list?

sim

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 6:41 PM, Andy Owens <andy@1800dialword.com> wrote:

As you can see, I know jack-shit about it.

I would be running it on a dedicated PC platform, but in a rack mount case as to have it in my gig rack, so would be on an RME card more than likely, and all I want is a simple looper, no effects, no nothing to make it crash, the mst stable possible softare looping setup is what I want to put together, as a backup to LP1.

Andy 0