Re: Ableton/Mobius consulting gig

I have done what you describe below, Andy.  Though consulting $ are not my motive, I can help you in a limited mentoring fashion.

 I gotta warn you... if you don't understand how things are configured under the hood, you will be needing more than just config support to fly the craft.  Its of critical importance to know how it all works if you are going to have a positive piloting experience with your rig.  That said, if you have never programmed a midi controls for looping in Ableton or Mobius, I could greatly shorten your learning curve in about an hour of hands on training -- provided you have the necessary gear on hand, you would come out the other end with a functional looper config and modicum of knowledge about how to add additional controls to your dashboard.

R u Mac or Windows based?

Daniel