Re: Live/Mobius iPhone iPad

> But heres wher I hit the brick wall... In order to have one slider on
> the iphone control 4 track volumes in Mobius, I had to FIND the midi
> binding in Mobius... Under controls, it says Feedback Input Level,
> Oustput Level, Pan and Secondary feedback... BUT NOT PER TRACK... only
> one, because usually only ONE is selected... usually handy, but here I
> need to access each tracks binding seperately...

When you create a MIDI binding, one of the things you can select is
"Scope".  The default scope is "Global" which means the currently
selected track.  The scope field is a pulldown menu that has an item
for each track.  So, for each Mobius control (input, output, pan,
etc.)  you would create 8 bindings.  Each binding would have a
different MIDI CC number and a different track selected in the scope
menu.

Jeff