Re: Re: does anyone really use Softstep?

On 19:59, Andy Owens wrote:
> You know, if that thing had half the buttons, but twice as big, it might
>work.
>
> Andy o

True - but then I wouldn't have bought it!!!
Mine's been ignored for a couple of weeks while I concentrated on other
things; having said that, I'm only halfway through setting it up with
KMI's software, & about a tenth of the way to setting up some bidule
patches that might work, so....er.....no, I'm not actually u-s-i-n-g it
yet...:)
Dave

(Sorry Andy, meant to post this here, not to you just now)

-----
No virus found in this message.