Re: Ableton/Mobius consulting gig

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Daniel Thomas <danielthomas4@mac.com>
wrote:
> Here here!  I shaved about 15 lbs off my looping rig when I moved the
>bulk of the routing and mixing chores into Ableton.

Yep! And noise, hum, input gain issues etc  etc ;-) I like the way
Ableton implemented this in Live because you really have the feeling
you're working with an analog mixer and patch panels. You can also
insert a hardware FX unit in an audio track using the "External Audio
Effect" which makes the I/O routing very logical and simple.

--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/