Re: Mobius latency compensation

ok,so put a sample drum loop in Ableton,put mobius under
syncronization to "out" so it sends midi clock to ableton,record a
groove in Mobius and tell me if the groove is in perfect sync with
Mobius.
Here it isnt,the tempo in ableton doesnt read exactly with Mobius
tempo,however when mobius is slaved to ableton it seems ok,and if it
isnt it retriggers and catches up to the groove.
cheers
Luis

--
www.luis-angulo.com