Re: OT video software for live input

I think Jeff is Duke is yer man here, but I suspect HE is doing it
with multiple computers...

If you have more than one firewire socket (i think you infered that
you dont) you should be able to connect multiple cameras.. For example
I have 1 800 and 1 400 and I can use both sockets and the webcam at
the same time... mnaybe you can find a hub?

But running music software as well??
You talk the talk of the brave my brother - he who walks the fiery
walk is honored but burnt...

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com