Re: Reset Electrix Repeater?

>  Nice machine though, a bit outdated now, I still remember how we were
>all
> exited when it was about to come out!

Out-dated??? Outside NOW man!!
Well OK...
Its funny, I don't think of it as being outdated at all!!!
In the same way as I dont really think of the 2 Revox Enotronics thing
as being outdated, or a wah wah, or the missionary position... well OK
I havnt done THAT in a while...
The repeater seems lacking in Control, by todays standards, thats
true. It was designed to operate pretty much all from a 3 button
footswitch, and front panel manipulation. But I just cant take it out
of my rig... having a bank of pedals sending tuning info to the pitch
function, making delays that come back pitched, popping in and out of
midi synch triming the loop down, recording , moving the trim points,
recording more, and expanding out, mixing 4 tracks... Its why I
removed 4 tracks in Mobius, to try to get that 'peater feel.. but
no...

But MY GOD... if only they would release the OS for open source dev...
fuck... then Id be a happy man...

Mark

--
Mark Francombe