Re: Everyday Looper - A Looper for the iPhone/iPod Touch

Hi Akraf !

Thanks for the kudos :).

You can achieve what you describe in Everyday Looper with the "Quantized
Mute" function. In fact, I've added this feature for this precise reason
^^ !

But you are of course limited to 4 tracks on an iPod, so you will maybe
run short on tracks if you want 3 drum loops.

Raphaël