Re: KP3 or Quad

> There is however ONE feature of the KP3 that intrigues me, and may
> result in me going for that. That is the ability to record your finger
> movement and loop that... Now my question is... IS THAT movement
> syncable to the beat.. does it loop in time, or is it just an unusable
> gimmick? I asked my drummer who has one and he said.. "er.. what?" So
Does it loop in time? - no, or only in its own time...
Is it an unusable gimmick? - no, I found it to be very useable. Syncing
your mod control signals to the beat isn't always what I want, in fact,
I find it more interesting to have a mod control loop which is not
synced to the audio loop when post-processing loops. The genre-standard
filter sweep over a repeating (=boring) drum loop is fun, as is a
non-synced pitch shift with changing intervals over a melodic theme.

          Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs