Re: More Softstep Feedback - Attention Bill Walker:)

well now i dont feel such a whining moron;-)
i know what you mean,i rather have the bulky reliable size now that
some flimpsy device that will keep you tip toing
is allready bad enough that you have to almost be a ballet dancer to
trigger those buttons.
I laso rather spend time making music than be their beta tester for
god knows how long!
i understand that small companies are trying to give us what we want
blah,blah, buttom line,i dont just print money and they will only get
my support when they deliver a reliable product.
And yes i rather something reliable from a big company that wont
always listen to musicians,at the end some of this this small
companies wont  listen either when all of the sudden soemthing of that
nature happens and you want your money back.
im even luckier and happier that i found a PMC 10 for less than
100.00dlls which is smaller than FCB1010 and can do a lot more,like
control up to 16 devices in different channels,everything programable
per patch,song mode,sequence mode,patch mode,record midi strings,2
expression pedals,and x tra input for switches,nice big screen no need
for "workarounds" raising back rows led and it works beautiful!
thank god i sent the softstep i t back!
that goes also for all of you trying to buy the super expensive string
port (550.00dlls.)which is just as bad i heard .
i m sorry to hear that buddy,that thing cost only me time and money at
the end  and it took me a lots of emails to get my money back.
cheers
Luis

--
www.luis-angulo.com