Re: Gordius latest news

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 2:17 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> well,
> rather better to upgrade after the release.
> ;-)

Yes, that's my intention. I'm estimation the release will happen next week
:-))

> Right now, the mac editor is eye candy.
> ( test it though, we found some issues with
>  the win editor)

I don't mind programming manually. My concern is rather maintaining a
full backup. As for programming the controller I simply do it once and
stick with that, while adopting whatever software I use it for
controlling. But programming the LG2 manually has some issues and I'm
looking forward for being able to keep track of my backups from the
laptop I'm bringing when going out for concerts (running OSX).

Per