Re: More Softstep Feedback - Attention Bill Walker:)

Louie Angulo wrote:
> i understand that small companies are trying to give us what we want
> blah,blah, buttom line,i dont just print money and they will only get
> my support when they deliver a reliable product.

I understand what you say Luis: quality and support, I've similar
experiences and it has cost me a lot to find out that not all products
are worth their money. So, "What did we learn from it" Dr. Phil? ;-)
Well, be critical and realistic with new products, that's something we
easily forget, especialy with niche products like loopers and midi
controllers. Ask yourself the question, is the company capable
delivering a good product and are they capable to deliver solutions
quickly enough? As a result of my own experiences, I no longer buy
expensive products from companies without service points in Europe
which can help you if your gear needs to be repaired.

--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/