A while back.....

......Daniel T said.....

"No matter what your platform, (i prefer them all :)  the price of
admission to create unique and idiosyncratic art with a looper is often
high.  Thats not to say that you can't make great looping art with a
delay pedal, but if you want to innovate performance workflows that
facilitate your own compositional style, you may have to buck up the
midnight oil in a very big way.  I certainly have had to pay a lot of
dues to the "WTF-is-going-on-now-Gods" in order to break through on any
looping platform...HW or SW."

I just wanted to say, man that is some smart sh_t right there!!!!!!!!!!!

DT if you ever start a commune or something dude I am in.

At some point, I think you have to look at the raw reality of the fact
that maybe my/your/our fascination with another glitch or knob or pedal
or VST or HDWR is really just an excuse not to be making, growing and
learning about our actual music. I myself am seeing this to the point of
maybe even signing off this list for a while, not because I don't love
ya'll, best list I was ever on, but I gotta move on and make some music
out in that scary non=looping understanding world!!!!

So, I'm going out, out of the closet, out of the basement, into the
storm!!!! Will let ya'll know how it works out, I am anxious to get your
opinions on what I am gonna be doin.

BUT first to a trade show in Boston (clams clams clams clams please tell
me they are in season!!!) then cave diving in Mexico Yucatan Peninsula
for ten days. Anybody looping in Boston next week let me know
Tues/Weds/Thurs nights will be there.

So if I get lost in a deep dark cave ya'll can raffle off my rig, you're
the only ones that could ever figure it out anyway!!!

Andy Owens