FCB1010 replacement switch

Todd Matthews wrote:
> Hey Andy,
>
> Could you share that link again for those tactile switch replacements?

If they didn't have one of those annoying sites that don't
let you link to products I'd give you the exact page.

http://pms-electronics.com/shop1/index.php

Select English

Search for article no.

887-43811-03768

This will cover switches 1-10 , Up & Down

They're good at responding to email.

mark francombe wrote:
> OK Andy... You are gonna have to prove that one... part number now!!!

was there some other thing I didn't prove?

> If so... Im gonna get me new firmware (im on the old 1.0 and cant use
> the editor) I decided NOT to go with UNO... cos of the PC editor...
> but I.. like Todd, have been surfing the big silver board happily
> since my SS went back...

I had the older firmware and never had the phantom CCs that
plagued others, don't know if you found them on 1.0 tho'.

Aren't there other firmwares available?
Or an editor that works with 1.0?

andy