Re: More Softstep Feedback - Attention Bill Walker:)

ive owned 2 FCB1010 is about 7 years,the first one started acting
weird and button 1 ceased to work,the second one started acting funny
and was thinking about getting rid of it, but then i heard about the
UnO chip,as soon as i replaced it all the problems were gone and ive
been more than happy with it ever since.
As big as it is i just love its construction,and the price for what it
does is excellent,the UnO chip is also a freebee at 16.-eur. its
really reliable,no more issues with weird messages,the switches are my
favorite,big and noise free and you cant miss them even if u had too
many pints:-)
I would say kudos to Xavier more than to Behringer!
Luis

--
www.luis-angulo.com