RE: OT Fretless makers

Anyone using West System 123 marine epoxy?
I'm told this should be among the best epoxies for such uses..
/van

I'll vouch for any of the West Systems "long cure" epoxies. I used them a
long time ago for high-powered model rocketry and they held wood fins onto
cardboard/fiberglass tube frames under heavy pressures of thrusting by some
big motors. The stuff is indestructible!

And, if you add any of the 400 Series filler beads to it, it becomes
sandable, so you can get a decent smooth finish on the fretboard surface.

Not sure about polishing that surface, but perhaps the website or aomeone
there could answer that for you.

My $.02...

Edward