Re: our war on nature,when will it stop... (O.T.)

Yes,i was reading about it in time magazine,it has been of the the
worst disasters and the least helped so far,part of it they say has to
do with the fact that Japan is a rich country and the misinformation
about the real magnitude of the damage,and the fact that they
themselves arent really calling out for help.My sister in law is from
there and whe i ask her or her parents about it they just say
everything is fine...
One thing is for sure according to the news here,California is
unfortunately going to be greatly affected by all of this,is jsut a
matter of time and thats what makes me almost weep...
Luis

--
www.luis-angulo.com