Re: Re: Frisell and Digitech pds8000

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, stanitarium@earthlink.net wrote:
> apropo of nothing-i lov that record-never far from my player. also i
> still have my EH16secDDL and my PDS8000-still going strong.  when
> engaged wackiness ensues

Being a gigantic fan of your past high volume, feedback looping
performances at the last two looping festivals and our horrifically
underattended
San Francisco Noise Fest (never book against Gay Pride in San
Francisco.......NEVER!)   I would really love to hear
you experimenting improvisationally with your EH16secDDL,   Stan.

I'm just sayin', brother.

Send me a loop!

the Rickster