Re: Re: Ukulele Loop Dreams was looping on npr

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Matt Davignon wrote:
> Bass Ukelele sounds a lot like an Ashbory bass to me. Is there much of
> a difference?
Huge difference,   I own both.

The new strings on the Bass Ukulele are infinitely easier to play,  they
are black (cool) and they don't require
any baby powder to play (a fact that made the Ashbory bass untenable as
a performance instrument (ahhh,  just imagine
all that baby powder on your perfect Goth black stage clothing).

They've really introduced an amazing and brand new instrument.    I love
mine and for the price (around $300) and the size,
(miniscule for a bass)  it is a wonderful addition to my little arsenal.

come down and try it some time, Matt,  You'll want one.

Rick