OT: gareths mutant doubleneck guitar

Duuuude make a movie!!!, but seriously I really liked that thing you
did and your expertly customized guitar, do you rememebr who the lap
steel portion was made by? Good luck on the masters and the launch and
perhaps the next time you come to california, I'll set you up in my
posh film studio and take movies myself.  By that time I might even
have a 2 camera shoot, a gaffer and a foley artist, perhaps Rick might
provide the foley?
  Bill