Re: OT: Upright Bass Pickup? bass amp modeler preamp?

The A/DA MB-1 programmable bass preamp is a pretty nifty piece of gear.
Two tube channels, clean and clean/dist, each with several voicings,
dual parametric EQ, chorus, compressor, two send/return loops, both full
range out and splitstack outs..
Can take some time to locate one these days, though.

/m

--
rgds,
van Sinn