Re: vibesware

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de> wrote:
> http://www.vibesware.com
> has anyone tried them? I'm always interested in gadgets like that but the
> examples don't really convince me.

Did you watch the videos? They seem to give a fairly descriptive
picture of what this gadget can do for you. I'd say it is like an
extra powerful ebow on a stand. Ok, it looks stupid... but people even
bring laptops on stage these days so why not? The sound is cool so
never mind loosing out on the duck walk ;-)  For any player that longs
for picking or strumming while using the ebow this should be a good
solution. If it isn't an April fools web page someone forgot to take
down the day after...

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se