Re: OT: gareths mutant doubleneck guitar

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, William Walker wrote:
Duuuude make a movie!!!, but seriously I really liked that thing you did and your expertly customized guitar, do you rememebr who the lap steel portion was made by? Good luck on the masters and the launch and perhaps the next time you come to california, I'll set you up in my posh film studio and take movies myself.  By that time I might even have a 2 camera shoot, a gaffer and a foley artist, perhaps Rick might provide the foley?
 Bill

Yes,  Gareth,   Bill is correct:     I'm already practicing punching cabbages to simulate body blows to prepare for my
foley work making this movie.    I also have a staple gun handy if you want to recreate your kluged slide/guitar double neck
monstrosity of past years.

Seriously,   I loved that guitar and thought it so clever and creative of you to have put it together!  I'll never forget
that first time we played in that bar in Swansea so many years ago.

I vote for an operation to reconnect just for performance visual sensibilities alone!   LOL!

hippy hugs from Nor Cal,  bro!

rick