Re: portable PA for electronic looper

I use a Roland AC-60 portable PA for all kinds of gigs.  Works well for
playing "acoustic" and/or electric guitar in a band setting, too.

On Apr 25, 2011, at 9:20 AM, Michael Peters wrote:

> just wondering what you use if you want to play in a club or gallery
>which
> doesn't have a PA and you have to bring your own, and you don't want to
>use
> guitar combos but something clean - the stuff that I do does come from
>the
> guitar but goes through laptop and plugins and has more the spectrum of
> keyboard music, with possibly lots of dynamics and bass. A friend uses a
> pair of Rokit studio monitors for his ambient music but another friend
>said
> these are not suitable for more dynamic music, and I should get a small
>PA
> instead. No idea what kind of product would be suitable but it should be
> lightweight, small, and not terribly expensive. Ideas anyone?
>
> -Michael

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730
Blog:  http://cloudsurfing.gdhour.com
Web site: http://www.dgans.com
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgans
Music: http://www.cdbaby.com/all/dgans