Re: portable PA for electronic looper

OK the Bose is fine for the richies amongst us but here's a cheaper option.

The Yamaha Stagepas range goes from 150 to 500 watts.  I've used a Stagepas 300 for years now and I love it.  Great sound, extremely portable and very simple to set up.  Works well for crowds of up to 75 or so.  Have played to 100 but that's pushing it depending on the arrangement.

It has outs for powered speakers so you could supplement it with a sub or whatever for larger gigs.

I spent weeks researching before buying the Yamaha and there was nothing in the sector (price range, portability, build, sound) to touch it.  If there is now I've not heard of it.

Akraf