R: portable PA for electronic looper

I'm trying a jbl system, the small PRX612. They are a two way 1000 watt
monitors. I'm thinking about buying them, since they are relatively light,
weighting near 13 kg each. Maybe in the future I'll complete the system
with a
couple of subs, since I've tried the PRX ones with a bigger system (the
635,
1500 watt three way) and i've been really impressed.

Luigi