Re: Wtb: black edp

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, marcus kirby wrote:

> I'm looking for a black edp in good condition. I'll take a white one
> if need be, but it needs to have loop4 software. Email me with
> price/location. U.s. only.

I have a white faced edp with full memory (hardly ever used because it
was my backup and  I never went the stereo route),
Loop IV software installed,  a foot controller and even a very expensive
custom
three person Brother Sync cable that I made for playing with loopers in
Europe on my first long tour there.

I'm in Santa Cruz, California and I want $500 for the whole kit and
kaboodle.

yours,  Rick Walker