Re: sonuus i2m

Raül,

Jonathan Wayne Mills has been using it quite extensively (he has just
posted on Facebook about getting an endorsement from SONUUS about two
weeks ago) and is using it heavily with synthesizer/controllers, as
well as using it with algorithmic genesis.

He has found it to be VERY effective and I haven't heard him express
any complaints about latency...could just be his setup.

He records under the name "Shamaniq" (among others) and those
recordings can be found here:

http://www.reverbnation.com/shamaniaq

You can also find him on Facebook and he's happy to share his
experiences with the interface. Search under "Jonathan Wayne Mills"
and you should find him. Or you can find him among my Friends list,
too.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I use a SONUUS G2M and am looking to get an i2m when
I can. Yes, there CAN be latency issues with the G2M and I almost find
it does TOO good a job at converting signals, but I also suspect it
comes down to how you're trying to use it...as always, your mileage
may vary!

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin